Terms Of Service
Effective 11/17/2010 for today The use of services from Admin on Demand, LLC, AKA DBA AOD Hosting and DBA New Blog Hosting [hereafter referred to as “Provider”] constitutes agreement to these terms.
1) Account Setup / Email on file / Services rendered We will setup your support account & perform services after receipt of all required account information, payment receipt verification and the conclusion of all order & fraud screening processes. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
2) Content All services provided by Provider may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of Oklahoma, and the United States of America apply.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Provider from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of anothers copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting.
Provider services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Provider systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of Provider system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
3) Storage and Security At all times, You shall bear full risk of loss and damage to Your server and all of Your server content. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with Your account or password or in connection with the server or any of Your server content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on the server. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to: (i) prevent any loss or damage to Your server content; (ii) maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your server content; (iii) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your server content transmitted through or stored on Provider’s servers; and (iv) ensure the confidentiality of Your password. Provider’s servers are not an archive and Provider shall have no liability to You or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of Your content. The services offered by Provider are not intended to provide a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant environment and therefore should not be utilized as such without further compliance activity. Provider shall have no liability to You or any other person for Your use of Provider’s products and/or services in violation of these terms.
4) Payment Information You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Provider, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify Provider of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
Cancellation notification must be provided 15 days in advance of your next payment and can be done by emailing [email protected] or creating a ticket in your client portal. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via e-mail, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your account has been canceled and when it will be taken offline.
As a client of Provider, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. Provider provides a thirty (30) day grace period from the time the invoice is generated and when it must be paid. Provider reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
5) Refund Policy If for whatever reason, you are unsatisfied with our service, you have the right to cancel your order within 15 days of payment and request a full refund. Refunds will be reviewed on a case by case basis. To cancel an order or request a refund, please send us an email at [email protected] quoting the Invoice No. you received from Provider, the reason for request of refund and the name of the person who made the transaction.
6) Cancellations Provider reserves the right to cancel the account at any time with or without notice. Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
7) Indemnification Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Provider harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against Provider, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Provider against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Provider; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from Provider’s server.
8) Arbitration By using any Provider services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against Provider or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of Provider’s choice. An arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association will be selected. Arbitrators shall be attorneys or retired judges and shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules. All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties. The Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state arbitration law, governs all arbitration under this Arbitration Clause. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
9) Disclaimer Provider shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Provider makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Provider disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Provider and its employees.
10) Disclosure to law enforcement Provider may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
11) Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS), Denial of Service (DOS) Distributed Denial of Service(DDOS) is grounds for immediate termination. If involved in initiating or the target of a DDOS attack we reserve the right to terminate your server without notice.
12) Support Ticket Response Times
Note: These are general guidelines – they are not SLA driven unless once has been agreed to.
Business hours – 08:00 to 18:00 CDT
0-4 hour response time for low priority tickets
0-2 hour response time for medium priority tickets
0-1 hour response time for high priority tickets
Emergency support is 0-30 minutes, if you don’t get a reply within 15 minutes then you can call 844-872-0657 Opt 2.
After hours and Weekends: 18:01 to 07:59 CDT
next business day + 0-4 hour response time for low priority tickets
next business day + 0-2 hour response time for medium priority tickets
next business day + 0-1 hour response time for high priority tickets
Emergency support is 0-30 minutes, if you don’t get a reply within 15 minutes then you can call 844-872-0657 Opt 3, note that Opt 3 is the after-hours emergency line.
13) Changes to the TOS Provider reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these terms and policies, please call us at AOD Customers – 844-872-0657 / NBH Customers – 844-413-1725 or send us an email at AOD Customers – [email protected] / NBH Customers – [email protected]
Last Updated on 01/03/2020